Gold investing is arguably the most popular facet of the commodity world as this precious metal has become an investor favorite in recent years. The hard asset has appeal both as a safe haven and as a trading instrument given its high volume in futures markets. One of the best ways to keep updates on gold markets and trends is to utilize Twitter. It may be difficult for some to view Twitter as a viable source for trading info, but there are a number of professionals who aim their tweets at keeping their followers in-the-know. Below, we outline 10 must-follow gold Tweeple to give you the best information for your commodity trades [see also Three Reasons Why Gold Is Overvalued].
- @GoldMarket: An account focused on news for all four precious metals, though it tends to focus mostly on gold updates and industry trends.
- @Gold_Trade: An extremely active account which focuses on giving investors the most up to date stories concerning the yellow metal.
- @GoldETFsBiz: A unique account that focuses on gold ETFs as these products have quickly risen to the top of the commodity world.
- @SWGoldReport: An account that focuses more on the analysis side of the metal and has amassed over 15,000 follower.
- @GoldNewsLive: Tweeting multiple times per hour, this account aims to be the best and most updated resource for gold news.
- @BestGoldStocks: An analysis-based account that features multiple posts per day for its more than 7,500 followers.
- @goldminernews: Another heavily-used account that brings you all of the latest news and details surrounding the gold mining industry.
- @EINGoldNews: A news-central account that aims to provide a global perspective on the commodity.
- @GoldCore: A Twitter account that is more dedicated towards physical investors who prefer to hold their gold bullion rather than purchase it through a security.
- @CommodityHQ: Last but certainly not least, following our Twitter feed will provide you with great details on the gold world and developments on its price movements.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our free daily commodity investing newsletter.
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.