Gold investing has surged in popularity in recent years as a number of individuals and institutions alike have seen the benefits of making allocations to this hard asset. After watching gold surge to an historic high in 2011, many investors hopped in on the trend only to watch the metal struggle shortly thereafter. But now that all eyes are on gold, investors are looking for a way to get a leg up on this precious metal. Below, we outline seven blogs to help you stay ahead of the gold curve and make sound, savvy investments [see also Three Reasons Why Gold Is Overvalued].
- Stock Network: This site has a focus on a number of different commodities, but it features a healthy gold section that is chock full of news updates concerning the precious metal. Great article: Ubika Research’s Daily Box Score: Top Junior Gold Mining Stocks Gained 21%.
- GoldAlert: This website is one of the best places on the internet to find up to the minute and breaking gold news and trends. Great article: $1,900 Gold by Year-End, Says HSBC.
- GotGoldReport: Another solid blog that features news as well as analysis surrounding the commodity. Great Article: Courtesy Update – Got Gold Report Available to Entire GGR Blog Readership.
- Gold Investing News: As stated in its byline, this site is “your source for unbiased, independent news and information on the resource market”. Great article: Gold Miners Disappoint in Q2.
- Gold and Silver Blog: A straight-forward blog that focuses on analysis and news for both gold and silver. Great article: Precious Metals Storage – Everything You Need To Know But Probably Don’t.
- Investment Rarities’ Gold and Silver Blog: A regularly updated blog that is a part of Pedal to the Metals, a popular site for commodity traders focused on the metal industry. Great article: Are Metals Becoming More Resilient to Fed’s Fiddling?
- Gold Industry Today: A great blog that focuses on up to date news surrounding the gold industry. Great article: South Africa tops gold grade list.
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.