What Are Nuclear ETFs?
While there are no ETFs offering exposure to nuclear power inputs directly, there are multiple products that focus on companies operating in the nuclear power industry. These nuclear ETFs include the Market Vectors Uranium + Nuclear ETF (NLR), PowerShares Global Nuclear Energy Portfolio (PKN), and iShares S&P Global Nuclear Index Fund (NUCL). In addition, the Global X Uranium ETF (URA) offers exposure to companies that are involved in the production of uranium, a key input to nuclear power.
Other Ways To Invest In Nuclear
Nuclear In The News
- Top 50 Alternative Energy Blogs
- For Day Traders: The Most Liquid ETF for Every Commodity
- For Long Term Investors: The Cheapest ETF for Every Commodity
- Which Nuclear Energy ETF Is Right For You? NLR vs. PKN vs. NUCL
- Three Commodities Ripe With Political Risk
- Why The IEA Is Backing Nuclear Power
- 25 Ways To Invest In Alternative Energy
- Welcome to Commodity HQ