How to Buy Nuclear Stocks
There are a number of publicly-traded companies engaged in various aspects of the nuclear power industry, including providers of nuclear materials (such as uranium), equipment manufacturers, and operators of nuclear power plants. The prices of these stocks generally exhibit a strong correlation to demand for nuclear power, making them an intriguing option for investors who believe that nuclear power usage will increase in the future.
Nuclear power companies include AMEC PLC, Iberdrola SA, Cameco Corp., and JGC, Corp.
For a more complete list of nuclear power companies, see the following sources:
- Holdings of iShares S&P Global Nuclear Energy Index Fund (NUCL)
- Holdings of Global X Uranium ETF (URA)
Other Ways To Invest In Nuclear
Nuclear In The News
- Top 50 Alternative Energy Blogs
- For Day Traders: The Most Liquid ETF for Every Commodity
- For Long Term Investors: The Cheapest ETF for Every Commodity
- Which Nuclear Energy ETF Is Right For You? NLR vs. PKN vs. NUCL
- Three Commodities Ripe With Political Risk
- Why The IEA Is Backing Nuclear Power
- 25 Ways To Invest In Alternative Energy
- Welcome to Commodity HQ