What Are Gasoline ETFs?
For investors seeking exposure to RBOB gasoline, there is an ETF that focuses exclusively on this blend of oil. The United States Gasoline Fund (UGA) invests in near month RBOB futures, rolling exposure as expiration approaches. Investors should be advised that UGA does not seek to replicate movements in the spot price of gasoline, but rather deliver returns available through a futures-based strategy.
RBOB gasoline is included in a number of broad-based energy ETFs, such as the PowerShares DB Energy (DBE) and iPath Dow Jones-UBS Energy ETN (JJE).
Other Ways To Invest In Gasoline
Gasoline In The News
- The 5 Best Commodities of 2012
- The Best And Worst Energy ETFs Of 2012
- 10 Ways to Invest in Fracking
- Breaking Down the Cost of a Gallon of Gas
- 3 Commodity ETFs To Be Thankful For This Year
- Gasoline Futures Catch Fire
- All About The Gasoline ETF (UGA)
- For Day Traders: The Most Liquid ETF for Every Commodity
- For Long Term Investors: The Cheapest ETF for Every Commodity
- Top 5 Global Oil Stocks by Market Cap