What Are Gasoline ETFs?
For investors seeking exposure to RBOB gasoline, there is an ETF that focuses exclusively on this blend of oil. The United States Gasoline Fund (UGA) invests in near month RBOB futures, rolling exposure as expiration approaches. Investors should be advised that UGA does not seek to replicate movements in the spot price of gasoline, but rather deliver returns available through a futures-based strategy.
RBOB gasoline is included in a number of broad-based energy ETFs, such as the PowerShares DB Energy (DBE) and iPath Dow Jones-UBS Energy ETN (JJE).
Other Ways To Invest In Gasoline
Gasoline In The News
- Dividend Special: 3 High Yielding Commodity Stocks Flying Under the Radar
- March Backwardation Report: Energy Futures Downward Sloping
- Checking in on the Best Commodities of 2012
- What Big Banks Are Saying About Commodities in 2014
- The Top 5 Commodities of 2013
- Commodity Earnings This Week: Big Oil Under the Microscope
- Africa: The New Frontier For Europe’s Refiners
- The Hidden Cause of Rising Gas Prices
- BP Energy Report: U.S. Production On The Rise, Global Demand Slows
- Backwardation Report: Cotton, Crude and Gasoline Face Falling Prices