What Are Nickel Futures?
Nickel futures are traded on the London Metal Exchange under the symbol NI. LME nickel futures contracts represent 6 metric tons of nickel, or approximately 13,000 pounds). The underlying nickel is of 99.80% purity (minimum) conforming to B39-79 (2004). Forms of deliverable nickel include Full Plate Cathode, Cut Cathodes, Pellets, and Briquettes.
LME nickel futures are priced in U.S. dollars per tonne, and clearable currencies include U.S. dollar, yen, pound, and euro.
Additional resources on nickel futures:
Other Ways To Invest In Nickel
Nickel In The News
- A Deeper Look At Russia’s Commodity Industry
- The Best and Worst Industrial Metals ETFs of 2012
- For Day Traders: The Most Liquid ETF for Every Commodity
- For Long Term Investors: The Cheapest ETF for Every Commodity
- Which Nickel ETF Is Right For You? JJN vs. NINI
- The 5 Minute Guide to Nickel ETFs
- The Ultimate Guide To Nickel Investing
- Welcome to Commodity HQ