What Are Tin Futures?
Tin futures are traded on the London Metal Exchange under the contract code SN. The lot size for LME tin futures is 5 tonnes (+/- 2%) for tin of 99.85% purity (minimum) conforming to BS EN 610:1996. Tin futures are priced in U.S. dollars per tonne, and clearable currencies include the U.S. dollar, yen, pound, and euro.
Resources for more information on LME tin futures:
Other Ways To Invest In Tin
Tin In The News
- Caution: Tin Slumps Into Bear Territory
- Industrial Metals Lose Their Luster
- The Best and Worst Industrial Metals ETFs of 2012
- All About The Tin ETF (JJT)
- For Day Traders: The Most Liquid ETF for Every Commodity
- For Long Term Investors: The Cheapest ETF for Every Commodity
- 5 Best Performing Commodity ETFs Over The Last 3 Years
- Welcome to Commodity HQ