How to Invest in Cocoa
Though uses of cocoa are limited--this commodity is used primarily in the production of chocolate--the market for this resource is massive. Though demand for cocoa as an investable asset is not nearly as large as the demand for some other commodities, it has some appeal to those with a short-term focus because supply shocks can send prices higher in a short period of time.
Investors looking to gain exposure to cocoa prices have multiple options; while physical possession is not feasible, futures contracts and exchange-traded products offer opportunities to access this commodity.
Ways To Invest In Cocoa
Cocoa In The News
- The Top 5 Commodities of 2013
- The Best And Worst Soft Commodity ETPs Of 2012
- Soft Commodity ETFs Suffer A Slaughter
- Halloween Special: Three Terrifying Commodity ETF Performances
- Investing In Cocoa: The Definitive Guide
- Which Cocoa ETF Is Right For You? NIB vs. CHOC
- For Day Traders: The Most Liquid ETF for Every Commodity
- For Long Term Investors: The Cheapest ETF for Every Commodity
- Why Jim Rogers Still Loves Agricultural Commodities
- 5 Best-Performing Commodities Of 2012