Gold investing is arguably the most popular facet of the commodity world. The hard asset has appeal both as a safe haven and as a trading instrument given its high volume in futures markets.
One of the best ways to keep updates on gold markets and trends is to utilize Twitter. It may be difficult for some to view Twitter as a viable source of trading info, but there are a number of professionals who aim their tweets at keeping their followers in-the-know. Below, we outline 10 must-follow gold Twitter pages to give you the best information for your commodity trades.
- @GoldMarket: An account focused on news for all four precious metals, though it tends to focus mostly on gold updates and industry trends.
- @GoldTradingExperts: This account posts periodic blogs about gold and industry updates.
- @ETGoldNews: Up-to-the-minute gold news concerning the global gold market and how it is affected by various macroeconomic factors.
- @SWGoldReport: An account that focuses more on the analysis side of gold, silver, platinum, and other precious metals to a large audience.
- @GoldMoneyNews: This account has the trust of thousands of individuals and companies for accurate and up-to-date gold and silver news.
- @spotgoldprice: An account that is all about physical gold and silver trading. It provides constant news and analysis about the spot price of gold.
- @goldminingnews: This account posts news about the gold industry with a focus on equity growth and dividend announcements.
- @EINGoldNews: A news-central account that aims to provide a global perspective on the commodity.
- @GoldCore: An account that is more dedicated towards physical investors who prefer to hold their gold bullion rather than purchase it through a security.
- @CommodityHQ: Last but certainly not least, following our Twitter feed will provide you with great details on the gold world and developments on its price movements.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our free daily commodity investing newsletter.
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.